Sunday, November 18, 2012

New Blog Countdown

For those of you quick on the trigger, you may have caught this post before I could take it down! I had it set to publish automatically and then ran into problems with the new site's design... My bad! Sorry to all those that may have been confused by the dead link!

Now that things are up and running the way they're supposed to, here's the post again...

Today it is my honor to announce that the official countdown has begun for the opening of my new site!

www.WisdomWonderBeauty.com

Not much there yet - I've got a lot of work to do! But there's a countdown (the numbers represent days, hours, minutes, and seconds in case you're wondering), and there's an option to subscribe to email updates if you're interested. I am now the proud owner of my very first domain name! I've also been working on writing (a lot!), the design is in the works, and I've got a whole pile of ideas I'm really excited about being able to implement in the coming months. I'm most excited that WWB will have two crucial things this blog doesn't - regular content and a theme.

Stick around for more to come. And be sure to mark your calendars for 12/12/12! Or add your email to the list, and I'll do all the work of reminding you when the time comes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment